Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans Ontario Full Year – Music Curriculum
$0.00 – $3.89
Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans Ontario
Teach your grade 1 music class like a rockstar – even if you’re not a music specialist. This is your complete curriculum for Grade 1 music! Four music lesson plans for each month, including worksheets, activities, sound files, visual aids and teacher explanations. This full-year set of music lesson plans was originally designed for the Ontario curriculum, but will likely match other curriculums as well.
Grade 1 Music Topics Included:
- September – Beat vs Rhythm
- October – Quarter Notes & Eighth Notes
- November – High, Low, & Melodic Contour
- Dec/Jan – Pitch – Mi, So, La, & Melodic Contour
- February – Loud & Soft Dynamics
- March – Accents, Staccato & Legato Sounds
- April – Timbre & Vocal Quality, Percussion
- May – Texture & Form, Echo, Call & Answer
- June – End of Year Review
Note: Lesson plans are not heavily themed so they can be used “off-time”. These grade 1 music lesson plans are designed to be sequential from month to month. While originally designed for the Ontario curriculum, these lessons will meet most other music curriculum guidelines.