Dynamics Lesson Plan Grade 1 – February – Loud and Soft Sounds in Music
Dynamics Lesson Plan Grade 1 – Loud and Soft Sounds in Music
Teach your grade 1 music class all about dynamics – loud and soft sounds with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
February’s lesson plans focus on: Loud and Soft Dynamic Levels
* This does not include any Valentine’s content.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- A 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students
- a smartboard/projector
- xylophone or other pitched percussion instrument for one instructional demonstration
- THAT’S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers