Grade 4 Music Lesson Plans for October – Rhythm – Eighth Quarter Eighth Syncopation
Learn the eighth-quarter-eighth syncopated rhythm with your Grade 4 Music class using this easy to use and low prep set of lesson plans.
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
October’s lesson plans focus on: Eighth-quarter-eighth syncopation
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers