SEO Keyword Hack for TpT
You probably already know that using the right keywords and search optimization strategy is important. It’s the HOW that can often feel difficult. So where should you start?
Find the right keywords to optimize
The single most important step in search engine optimization is choosing a keyword that works. After all, there is zero point in optimizing for a keyword string that no one ever actually searches.
That’s why this little hack can be super helpful in jump-starting your keyword list.
How to find popular TpT keywords for your niche
- Open up an “incognito” window and go to the TeachersPayTeachers website.
- In the search bar, type in a main keyword for your niche, such as a subject or grade level.
- After your keyword, type a space and the letter “a”. Don’t press search! Just wait for the suggested keywords to pop up.
- Write down all the suggested phrases that pop up. These are all frequently searched!
- Repeat this process for the same keyword, but with the other letters of the alphabet.
Want to learn more about SEO?
Click here for more tips for teacher sellers on how to use search engine optimization for TpT.