Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans – Rounds, Canons, Partner Songs – Texture & Form
Teach your grade 3 music class all about texture and form (rounds, canons, partner songs) with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
Teaching grade 3 music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lesson plans
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
May’s music lesson plans focus on: Rounds, Canons, Partner Songs (Simple part singing)
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will align with most other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers