Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans for October – Rhythm – Quarter Notes and Eighth Notes
Teach your grade 1 music class all about rhythm – quarter notes and eighth notes – with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
October’s lesson plans focus on: Rhythm – Quarter & Eighth Notes
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
*NOTE* This series of lessons is lightly fall themed, but does not contain any Halloween content. To add a spooky companion to these lessons, see this Halloween Rhythm Center.
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers