Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for September – Rhythm – Dotted Half Note and 3/4 Time
Teach your grade 3 music class all about rhythm – dotted half notes and 3/4 time – with this easy-to-use music unit. Includes four lesson plans with worksheets, visual aids, sound clips, and teacher explanations. So easy a sub could do it! This topic is ideal for back to school, but flexible enough to use anytime.
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks, or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
September’s lesson plans focus on: Rhythm: Dotted Half Note & 3/4 Time Signature
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers