Grade 3 Music Theory Worksheets Elements of Music Notes Music Review Back to School
Review the elements of music theory with your grade 3 class with these fun and thorough doodle-style music worksheets. These structured notes cover all musical elements of the grade 3 music curriculum, making them perfect for beginning-of-year or end-of-year review, or for review at the end of each unit. Students love completing and colouring the notes and doodles to create their own custom reference guide.
The worksheet package includes 5 doodle-style note pages, each one covering a different musical element. Each musical element review page is provided in three versions: a blank version, a version with all text completed, and a completed version as a reference & answer key.
Also works well for remote learning, take-home packets or homeschooling.
These Grade 3 music theory worksheets cover the following musical concepts:
- – beat, rhythm, ostinato, tempo, note values, 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time signatures
- – pitch, unison, melodic ostinato, solfege in major scale, melodic contour, pentatonic scale
- – dynamics, piano, forte, staccato, legato, accent
- – vocal quality, body percussion, found sounds, instrument classification by sound
- – melody, accompaniment, bordun, partner song, round/canon, call & response, phrase, binary form, ternary form
These music worksheets are created based on the Ontario Curriculum but will align closely with other curriculums as well.