Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for March – Expression – Accent, Staccato & Legato
Teach your grade 3 music class all about accent, staccato and legato with this easy low-prep package of music lesson plans & teaching materials.
Teaching grade 3 music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lesson plans
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
March’s lesson plans focus on: Expression: Accent, Staccato & Legato
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
- Instruments such as recorder or a piano will be helpful with this pack of lessons, but not absolutely necessary.
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will align with most other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers