Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for December/January – Pitch – Solfege Low Sol and La
Teach your grade 3 music class the solfege notes low “sol” and “la” with this easy to use set of lesson plans. Includes worksheets, presentation file, sound clips, and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it!
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don’t have any music experience
- You don’t have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don’t have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
December/January’s lesson plans focus on: Low “Sol” and “la”
* This does not include any holiday curriculum. Since many music teachers are focussed on concerts and/or seasonal music in December (and since school holidays shorten these two months), December & January are offered as a combined “month”.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions – no long “teacher’s college” style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students
- a smartboard/projector
- THAT’S IT!
- A xylophone or other pitched percussion instrument will make delivering these lessons easier, but a link to a virtual instrument is also provided as an alternative
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers