Grade 2 Music Lesson Plans Ontario Curriculum – Whole Year Bundle
Grade 2 Music Lesson Plans for the FULL YEAR
If you’re teaching grade 2 music in Ontario and you’re NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. A full year bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it – but such high quality you’ll be proud to teach it yourself.
- September – Beat vs Rhythm
- October – Rhythm Ostinato & Composition
- November – Pitch & Melody, High Do, Melodic Ostinato
- Dec/Jan – Pentatonic C Major Scale Pitch & Melody
- February – Dynamics, Crescendo & Decrescendo
- March – Expression, Legato & Staccato
- April – Timbre, Instrument Families, Tone Colour
- May – Texture, Melody & Accompaniment
- June – AB Form, Verse & Chorus
Note: Lesson plans are lightly themed for each month but can easily be used “off-time” as they do not contain any holiday-themed materials. The plans are designed to be sequential from month to month.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers