Grade 1 Music Units Lesson Plans Ontario Full Year Music Curriculum
$0.00 – $3.89
Teach your grade 1 music class like a rockstar – even if you’re not a music specialist. This is your complete curriculum for Grade 1 music! Four music lesson plans for each month, including worksheets, activities, sound files, visual aids and teacher explanations. This full-year set of music lesson plans was originally designed for the Ontario curriculum, but will likely match other curriculums as well.
Grade 1 Music Topics Included:
- September – Beat vs Rhythm
- October – Quarter Notes & Eighth Notes
- November – High, Low, & Melodic Contour
- Dec/Jan – Pitch – Mi, So, La, & Melodic Contour
- February – Loud & Soft Dynamics
- March – Accents, Staccato & Legato Sounds
- April – Timbre & Vocal Quality, Percussion
- May – Texture & Form, Echo, Call & Answer
- June – End of Year Review
Note: Lesson plans are not heavily themed so they can be used “off-time”. These grade 1 music lesson plans are designed to be sequential from month to month. While originally designed for the Ontario curriculum, these lessons will meet most other music curriculum guidelines.
Also available to download on Teachers Pay Teachers